New Hampshire Community Psychology Graduate Degrees
Why consider community psychology graduate programs? Community Psychology graduate programs prepare students for top careers as researchers, educators, intervention specialists, consultants, and program evaluators.
About Graduate Degrees for Community Psychology
Curriculums emphasize human diversity, concentrating in examination and best practices in intervention work with underserved communities. If you are interested in discovering solutions to challenges from educational failure or chronic illness to substance abuse, community pscyh may be perfect. Looking to teach and conduct community research in university settings? Community Psychology graduate degrees may be the right preparation.
Community Psychology Degree Options:
- Community Counseling -- a Community Psychology Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science in Applied Psychology – Community Psychology
- Community Psychology Doctorate Programs
Selecting Community Psychology Graduate Programs
You will want to consider your career goals and current situation when selecting a program. You could search online community counseling programs if you need flexibility or plan to continue working while earning your degree. Looking for a Community Psychology Masters online? Click to review Online Community Psychology Masters or for Doctoral Community Psychology Programs and even Online Community Psychology Doctorate Programs!
Community Psychology Graduate Schools
Looking to stay close to home but want a classroom experience? Try searching for Community Psychology graduate programs near you. Search by location to find accredited universities from the US and abroad with the best community psychology programs for you! The perfect community psychology grad program for you may just be a click away. Start your search today!
- Offering two quality, competency-based online learning formats: FlexPath & GuidedPath
- Online degrees in business, counseling, education, health administration, human services, information technology, nursing, public health, psychology and social work.
- 97% of alumni agree FlexPath provided the flexibility they needed to pursue their degree (Alumni Outcomes Survey 2017)
- Some of the nation's most affordable tuition rates, from a private, nonprofit, NEASC accredited university
- Qualified students with 2.5 GPA and up may receive up to $20K in grants & scholarships
- Multiple term start dates throughout the year. 24/7 online classroom access