North Carolina Cognitive Psychology Grad Schools
Considering a cognitive psychology degree? Cognitive psychology graduate programs are designed to give students the knowledge and training to understand mental processes and behaviors. Cognitive psychology degrees programs help teach students to help clients in a goal-oriented and problem-focused fashion.
Cognitive Psychology Graduates Schools
Graduates of top cognitive psychology graduate programs may develop the knowledge to read what is happening within their client’s minds that links stimulus (input) and response (output).
What to Expect When Enrolling in Cognitive Psychology Graduate Programs
Some common courses that a student in a cognitive psychology degree program or an applied cognitive psychology degree program might encounter include; research, cognitive aging, eyewitness memory, critical thinking, and perception and human performance. Some cognitive psychology degrees may require students to submit a thesis, participate in a practicum training program or submit an original research project as part of their graduation requirements.
Types of Cognitive Psychology Graduate Programs
There are different degree types you can earn from a cognitive psychology graduate program, including a Graduate Certificate in Cognitive Psychology, Master of Science in Cognitive Psychology, or a PhD in Cognitive Psychology. Search by location to find accredited colleges from across the country and world that offer cognitive psychology graduate programs. There are also online, on-campus, and hybrid learning options available.
Find the school with the Cognitive neuropsychology graduate program for you today!
- Offering two quality, competency-based online learning formats: FlexPath & GuidedPath
- Online degrees in business, counseling, education, health administration, human services, information technology, nursing, public health, psychology and social work.
- 97% of alumni agree FlexPath provided the flexibility they needed to pursue their degree (Alumni Outcomes Survey 2017)
- Some of the nation's most affordable tuition rates, from a private, nonprofit, NEASC accredited university
- Qualified students with 2.5 GPA and up may receive up to $20K in grants & scholarships
- Multiple term start dates throughout the year. 24/7 online classroom access
Grand Canyon UniversityPh.D. in General Psychology with an Emphasis in Cognition and Instruction
University of North Carolina at Chapel HillCognitive Psychology