New York Risk Management Degrees & Programs
What is a Degree in Risk Management?
Risk management involves the evaluation of financial risks as well as the procedures that must be taken to minimize the risks that a company might take in such situations.
If your want to become a pivotal player in either your current job or with a future employer, you might want to consider the field of risk management, a profession that is crucial to the success of all organizations, specially those that are making big investments and implementing major changes.
Types of Risk Management Degrees
Pursuing a risk management degree means you may take courses that focus on leadership, change management and human capital. The area of risk management has produced a number of different degrees, such as the MBA in Enterprise Risk Management, the Graduate Certificate in Enterprise Risk Management, the Master of Public Health in Risk Assessment, the M.S. in Risk Management and Insurance, the Master of Science in Business Continuity, and the MBA in Risk Management.
Beyond the Masters Programs
There are also programs that are beyond the master degree level, including the Doctorate of Philosophy in Organizational Development and Leadership and the Ph.D. in Insurance and Risk Management.
GradSchools.com offers 4 Risk Management Graduate Programs
- Some of the nation's most affordable tuition rates, from a private, nonprofit, NEASC accredited university
- Qualified students with 2.5 GPA and up may receive up to $20K in grants & scholarships
- Multiple term start dates throughout the year. 24/7 online classroom access
- Save up to 25%. Save thousands on your masters’s with the Strayer Graduation Fund.
- Strayer University is an accredited institution with a proud history of 125 years in quality education.
- With the help of dedicated personal support and AI technology, earn your degree online or on campus.
New York UniversityGraduate Certificate in Enterprise Risk Management
St. John's UniversitySchool of Risk Management
New York Institute of FinanceChartered Financial Risk Engineer