Veterinary & Animal Sciences Masters Graduate Programs
- Buffalo, NYBuffalo, NY
Canisius College offers a unique master’s degree program in anthrozoology for students who are passionate about studying humanity’s relationships with other animal species.
Colorado State University
Colorado State University's online Master of Fish, Wildlife, and Conservation Biology (M.F.W.C.B.) focuses on the ecology and management of wild animals, for their benefit and the benefit of humans.
- Las Cruces, NMLas Cruces, NM
New Mexico State University
he Department of Animal and Range Sciences offers graduate work leading to the Master of Science and the Doctor of Philosophy degrees with majors in animal science and range science. Prerequisite for admission as a regular graduate student in the depart...
- Las Cruces, NM
- Nablus, PalestineNablus, Palestine
An-Najah National University
Boasting an enrollment approaching 10,000 An-Najah offers a wide range of academic disciplines at the Bachelors and Masters levels.
- Fukuoka, JapanFukuoka, Japan
- Stockholm, SwedenStockholm, Sweden
KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- Manhattan, KSManhattan, KS
Kansas State University
- Wales, United KingdomWales, United Kingdom
University of Wales Trinity Saint David
The inter-disciplinary study of human & animal interactions...
- Russellville, ARRussellville, AR
Arkansas Tech University
For those who wish to pursue careers in various areas of fisheries or wildlife science, or wish to prepare for doctoral studies...
- Thessaloniki, GreeceThessaloniki, Greece
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- Kagoshima, JapanKagoshima, Japan
- Morelia, MexicoMorelia, Mexico
Universidad Michoacana De San Nicolas De Hidalgo
- Sainte-Anne-De-Bellevue, QCSainte-Anne-De-Bellevue, QC
The Department of Animal Science offers M.Sc. and Ph.D. , as well as M.Sc.A. programmes. Excellent opportunities exist for research in animal breeding (genetics), molecular and reproductive biology, lactation physiology, milk biochemistry, and nutrition...
- Ames, IAAmes, IA
Iowa State University
The Department offers M.S. and Ph.D. degrees in Animal Ecology, Fisheries Biology, and Wildlife Biology, as well as interdisciplinary majors in Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, Toxicology, and Water Resources.
- Ames, IA
- Baoding, ChinaBaoding, China
Hebei Agricultural University
- London, United KingdomLondon, United Kingdom
This Masters in research will give you a unique opportunity to study primate biology in depth and will provide you with the skills needed to carry out research in primatology. The course is designed to teach you how to carry out original research, an...
- Yokohama, JapanYokohama, Japan
- Buenos Aires, ArgentinaBuenos Aires, Argentina
Universidad de Buenos Aires
- Berlin, GermanyBerlin, Germany
Humboldt University Berlin