Campus Veterinary & Animal Sciences Masters Graduate Programs
- Morelia, MexicoMorelia, Mexico
Universidad Michoacana De San Nicolas De Hidalgo
- Berlin, GermanyBerlin, Germany
Humboldt University Berlin
- Buenos Aires, ArgentinaBuenos Aires, Argentina
Universidad de Buenos Aires
- Las Cruces, NMLas Cruces, NM
New Mexico State University
he Department of Animal and Range Sciences offers graduate work leading to the Master of Science and the Doctor of Philosophy degrees with majors in animal science and range science. Prerequisite for admission as a regular graduate student in the depart...
- Las Cruces, NM
- Nablus, PalestineNablus, Palestine
An-Najah National University
Boasting an enrollment approaching 10,000 An-Najah offers a wide range of academic disciplines at the Bachelors and Masters levels.
- Fukuoka, JapanFukuoka, Japan
- Stockholm, SwedenStockholm, Sweden
KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- Manhattan, KSManhattan, KS
Kansas State University
- Wales, United KingdomWales, United Kingdom
University of Wales Trinity Saint David
The inter-disciplinary study of human & animal interactions...
- Yokohama, JapanYokohama, Japan
- London, United KingdomLondon, United Kingdom
This Masters in research will give you a unique opportunity to study primate biology in depth and will provide you with the skills needed to carry out research in primatology. The course is designed to teach you how to carry out original research, an...
- Baoding, ChinaBaoding, China
Hebei Agricultural University
- Sainte-Anne-De-Bellevue, QCSainte-Anne-De-Bellevue, QC
The Department of Animal Science offers M.Sc. and Ph.D. , as well as M.Sc.A. programmes. Excellent opportunities exist for research in animal breeding (genetics), molecular and reproductive biology, lactation physiology, milk biochemistry, and nutrition...
- Kagoshima, JapanKagoshima, Japan
- Ames, IAAmes, IA
Iowa State University
Instruction areas: bacteriology, mycology, virology, immunology, epidemiology, public health, environmental microbiology and food microbiology. The Department also participates in the interdepartmental majors and programs in genetics, immunobiology, MCD...
- Ames, IA
- Clemson, SCClemson, SC
Many of the faculty are involved in research that will improve biomedical technology or lead to better environmental conservation and management practices. They work at research sites and with collaborators at Clemson, across the nation and internationa...
- Clemson, SC
- Busan, KoreaBusan, Korea
- Johannesburg, South AfricaJohannesburg, South Africa
University of the Witwatersrand
The University of the Witwatersrand is located in the largest metropolitan area and the industrial and commercial heart of South Africa.