Veterinary & Animal Sciences Masters Graduate Programs
- Buffalo, NYBuffalo, NY
Canisius College offers a unique master’s degree program in anthrozoology for students who are passionate about studying humanity’s relationships with other animal species.
- Lewisburg, PALewisburg, PA
The program in animal behavior is administered by the departments of biology and psychology.
- Moscow, RussiaMoscow, Russia
- Higashihiroshima, JapanHigashihiroshima, Japan
- Quetta, PakistanQuetta, Pakistan
University of Balochistan
- Osaka, JapanOsaka, Japan
- Saskatoon, SKSaskatoon, SK
University of Saskatchewan
- Corvallis, ORCorvallis, OR
Oregon State University
The Department of Animal Sciences offers graduate work leading to a Master of Science degree with emphasis in livestock, dairy, or poultry management. Master of Science and Doctor of Philosophy degrees are offered in Animal Science or Poultry Science wi...
- Corvallis, OR
- Santiago, ChileSantiago, Chile
Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
- Sapporo, JapanSapporo, Japan
- Starnberg, GermanyStarnberg, Germany
Max Planck Institute for Ornithology
- Palmerston North, New ZealandPalmerston North, New Zealand
Candidates shall follow a course of study of not less than two calendar years comprising either papers to a value of 75 points and a research report o...
- Palmerston North, New Zealand
- Fukuoka, JapanFukuoka, Japan
- Tempe, AZTempe, AZ
Arizona State University
- Chiang Mai, ThailandChiang Mai, Thailand
Khon Kaen University
- Nacogdoches, TXNacogdoches, TX
Stephen F Austin State University
- Lincoln, NELincoln, NE
University of Nebraska - Lincoln
As part of the University of Nebraska our Department's mission includes education, teaching, research, extension, and diagnostic service in both medical and veterinary areas.
- Lincoln, NE
- Bundoora, AustraliaBundoora, Australia
La Trobe University
- Tono, JapanTono, Japan
- East Lansing, MIEast Lansing, MI
Michigan State University
Cross-college collaboration is a unique strength of Michigan State that is built into the organizational structure of the university; this strength is particularly evident at the graduate education level. For example, the biomedical science departments...
- East Lansing, MI