Germany Masters in Physical & Coaching Education
Licensed teachers seeking possible career advancement as a sports team coach might be interested in a Masters in Physical & Coaching Education degree. Possible coursework might include coaching techniques and skills or research methods and analysis. Exercise science or other background in physical education and kinesiology might be required to pursue a Physical & Coaching Education Masters Degree.
- Manchester, United KingdomManchester, United Kingdom
University of Manchester
The University of Manchester welcomes applications from overseas. The University is a truly cosmopolitan community with nearly 2,500 international students, and many scholars and researchers, from more than 120 countries. We also have established links...
- Liverpool, United KingdomLiverpool, United Kingdom
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool John Moores University, (or JMU as we are known by ourfriends) is one of the largest universities in the United Kingdom. We have more than 2...
- Leeds, United KingdomLeeds, United Kingdom
Leeds Metropolitan University
- Uxbridge, United KingdomUxbridge, United Kingdom
Brunel's overseas students make an important contribution to the academic and social life of the University. We have an overseas population of around 1600 students (both undergraduate and postgraduate) from 110 countries worldwide and we do our best to...
- Newcastle Upon Tyne, United KingdomNewcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Northumbria University, Newcastle
- Brighton, United KingdomBrighton, United Kingdom
University of Brighton
- Rostock, GermanyRostock, Germany
University of Rostock
- Gloucester, United KingdomGloucester, United Kingdom
University of Gloucestershire
The MSc in Sports Coaching aims to enable students to develop advanced knowledge and skills in Sports Coaching and provide a learning environment that facilitates critical application of knowledge and skills to Sports Coaching challenges in innovative w...
- Exmouth, United KingdomExmouth, United Kingdom
This MSc is appropriate for those interested in education for sustainable development and environmental education.
- Leicester, United KingdomLeicester, United Kingdom
De Montfort University
The programme begins by examining the economic history of organised sport in Britain, including the effect of commercialism, professionalism and corporate sponsorship. It then considers social and cultural issues in sport and recreation, such as elite v...