Campus Social & Personality Psychology Masters Ohio Graduate Programs
Social and personality psychology masters programs explore the psychology behind the development of an individual’s personality and social behaviors. Earning a master's degree in social and personality psychology might be a good option for individuals interested in studying how an individual’s personality is developed.
- Some of the nation's most affordable tuition rates, from a private, nonprofit, NEASC accredited university
- Qualified students with 2.5 GPA and up may receive up to $20K in grants & scholarships
- Multiple term start dates throughout the year. 24/7 online classroom access
- Cincinnati, OHCincinnati, OH
University of Cincinnati
The doctoral program in Social Psychology is relatively small and nontraditional, strongly oriented toward applications of social psychology to social problems. A small student-faculty ratio allows for close supervision of practicum and research project...
- Bowling Green, OHBowling Green, OH
Bowling Green State University
The Graduate program in sociological social psychology focuses on the reciprocal relationship between the individual and society. Its objective is to give interested students a solid background in general sociology with a special emphasis on the issues...