Campus Social & Personality Psychology Masters California Graduate Programs
Social and personality psychology masters programs explore the psychology behind the development of an individual’s personality and social behaviors. Earning a master's degree in social and personality psychology might be a good option for individuals interested in studying how an individual’s personality is developed.
- Some of the nation's most affordable tuition rates, from a private, nonprofit, NEASC accredited university
- Qualified students with 2.5 GPA and up may receive up to $20K in grants & scholarships
- Multiple term start dates throughout the year. 24/7 online classroom access
- Santa Barbara, CASanta Barbara, CA
University of California - Santa Barbara
The graduate program in Social Psychology consists of faculty members whose research spans the spectrum of human social behavior. Providing a multi-faceted approach to social-psychological phenomena, faculty investigate the cognitive, affective, and...
- San Francisco, CASan Francisco, CA
University of California - Berkeley
Students in this joint program become familiar with social and personality psychology through a one-year pro-seminar for the first-year graduate stude...
- Claremont, CAClaremont, CA
Claremont Graduate University
The program in Applied Social Psychology seeks students committed to conducting rigorous and methodologically sophisticated research on important basic and applied issues. Through training in social psychological theory and methods, the social psycholog...