Campus Community Psychology Masters Philadelphia Graduate Programs
Community psychology master's degree programs help students understand the relationship between individuals, their communities, and society. Students in a master's in community psychology programs typically try to use this understanding as a way to search for solutions that will enhance the quality of life for individuals in communities.
- Some of the nation's most affordable tuition rates, from a private, nonprofit, NEASC accredited university
- Qualified students with 2.5 GPA and up may receive up to $20K in grants & scholarships
- Multiple term start dates throughout the year. 24/7 online classroom access
- New Castle, DENew Castle, DE
- Reading, PAReading, PA
Prepares students to provide ethical and accountable clinical services through theory, technique and hands-on experience.
- Philadelphia, PAPhiladelphia, PA