Campus Community Psychology Masters Los Angeles Graduate Programs
Community psychology master's degree programs help students understand the relationship between individuals, their communities, and society. Students in a master's in community psychology programs typically try to use this understanding as a way to search for solutions that will enhance the quality of life for individuals in communities.
- Some of the nation's most affordable tuition rates, from a private, nonprofit, NEASC accredited university
- Qualified students with 2.5 GPA and up may receive up to $20K in grants & scholarships
- Multiple term start dates throughout the year. 24/7 online classroom access
- Los Angeles, CALos Angeles, CA
Academy for Jewish Religion, California
The goals of AJRCA’s Cantorial School are clear. We train men and women to become cantors who will be a living resource of th...
- Rancho Palos Verdes, CARancho Palos Verdes, CA
Marymount California University
The Community Psychology program at Marymount California University is an interdisciplinary program exposing students to theory, research, and practice to address complex social issues and promote social justice.