Campus Community Psychology Masters Texas Graduate Programs
Community psychology master's degree programs help students understand the relationship between individuals, their communities, and society. Students in a master's in community psychology programs typically try to use this understanding as a way to search for solutions that will enhance the quality of life for individuals in communities.
- Some of the nation's most affordable tuition rates, from a private, nonprofit, NEASC accredited university
- Qualified students with 2.5 GPA and up may receive up to $20K in grants & scholarships
- Multiple term start dates throughout the year. 24/7 online classroom access
- Austin, TXAustin, TX
St. Edward's University
Gain a deep understanding of human behavior through an experiential curriculum, accomplished faculty and innovative electives.
- Nacogdoches, TXNacogdoches, TX
Stephen F Austin State University
Admission to the degree program in counseling is contingent upon admission to the Graduate School; Therefore, students applying to the Graduate Counse...
- San Antonio, TXSan Antonio, TX
St. Mary's University