Cognitive Psychology Masters Connecticut Graduate Programs
Cognitive psychology master's students study the science of how conscious organisms think. Cognitive psychology master's degree programs focus on exploring mental processes including; memory, attention, creativity, thinking language use, perception, and problem solving.
Cognitive psychology is part of the theoretical foundation for many other disciplines of psychological study. Search for master's in cognitive psychology degree programs on GradSchools.com.
- Offering two quality, competency-based online learning formats: FlexPath & GuidedPath
- With FlexPath, you can earn your master’s degree in 12 months and under $11,000*
- 97% of alumni agree FlexPath provided the flexibility they needed to pursue their degree (Alumni Outcomes Survey 2017)
*Assumes accelerated pace. Price varies by your pace and transfer credits. Other fees may apply.
- Some of the nation's most affordable tuition rates, from a private, nonprofit, NEASC accredited university
- Qualified students with 2.5 GPA and up may receive up to $20K in grants & scholarships
- Multiple term start dates throughout the year. 24/7 online classroom access
- Storrs Mansfield, CTStorrs Mansfield, CT
University of Connecticut
Our programs prepare scholars to conduct research in educational psychology.