Cognitive Psychology Masters California Graduate Programs
Cognitive psychology master's students study the science of how conscious organisms think. Cognitive psychology master's degree programs focus on exploring mental processes including; memory, attention, creativity, thinking language use, perception, and problem solving.
Cognitive psychology is part of the theoretical foundation for many other disciplines of psychological study. Search for master's in cognitive psychology degree programs on GradSchools.com.
- Some of the nation's most affordable tuition rates, from a private, nonprofit, NEASC accredited university
- Qualified students with 2.5 GPA and up may receive up to $20K in grants & scholarships
- Multiple term start dates throughout the year. 24/7 online classroom access
- Claremont, CAClaremont, CA
Claremont Graduate University
The program in Applied Cognitive Psychology seeks students committed to conducting a strong program of cognitive research on important contemporary issues. All students are actively involved in research throughout their graduate studies. Typically, stud...
- Santa Barbara, CASanta Barbara, CA
University of California - Santa Barbara
The graduate program in Cognitive and Perceptual Sciences focuses on how humans perceive, learn, remember and think about the world. The principal subareas are visual perception, attention and performance, and higher cognitive processes. Mathematical...
- Stanford, CAStanford, CA
The Symbolic Systems Program (SSP) at Stanford University focuses on computers and minds: artificial and natural systems that u...