Campus Cognitive Psychology Masters California Graduate Programs
Earning a master's in cognitive psychology may be a good choice for students interested in exploring how mental processes affect how humans and other conscious being behave and interact with their environment. Master's in cognitive psychology programs investigate the ways that conscious beings learn and use language, solve problems, remember, and perceive the world around them.
Search for master's degree programs in cognitive psychology on GradSchools.com.
- Some of the nation's most affordable tuition rates, from a private, nonprofit, NEASC accredited university
- Qualified students with 2.5 GPA and up may receive up to $20K in grants & scholarships
- Multiple term start dates throughout the year. 24/7 online classroom access
- Claremont, CAClaremont, CA
Claremont Graduate University
The program in Applied Cognitive Psychology seeks students committed to conducting a strong program of cognitive research on important contemporary issues. All students are actively involved in research throughout their graduate studies. Typically, stud...
- Santa Barbara, CASanta Barbara, CA
University of California - Santa Barbara
The graduate program in Cognitive and Perceptual Sciences focuses on how humans perceive, learn, remember and think about the world. The principal subareas are visual perception, attention and performance, and higher cognitive processes. Mathematical...
- Stanford, CAStanford, CA
The Symbolic Systems Program (SSP) at Stanford University focuses on computers and minds: artificial and natural systems that u...