Campus Master's Degrees in Physics Grad Schools & Programs
- South Orange, NJSouth Orange, NJ
Seton Hall University
Turn your love of physics into a graduate degree. Seton Hall's M.S. in Physics offers personal, one-on-one attention from energetic, research-oriented faculty and the chance to collaborate with high-tech industry and government research labs...
- Chestnut Hill, MAChestnut Hill, MA
The primary focus of the department’s activity is cutting edge research. By concentrating that research in experimental and theoretical condensed matter physics, over a relatively short period of time we have become one of the leading condensed matter d...
- Chestnut Hill, MA
- Guangzhou, ChinaGuangzhou, China
South China University of Technology
- Fargo, NDFargo, ND
North Dakota State University
- Providence, RIProvidence, RI
The department offers a program of study designed primarily for students seeking the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in physics. The Master of Science in physics is also offered.Requirements for the Ph.D. are a core of nine semester courses at the gra...
- Stockholm, SwedenStockholm, Sweden
- San Jose, CASan Jose, CA
San Jose State University
- Munich, GermanyMunich, Germany
LMU Munich and Technical University Munich
A two year program run jointly by physics and mathematics departments for students aiming to do research in modern fields of theoretical and mathemati...
- Kagoshima, JapanKagoshima, Japan
- Shipai, ChinaShipai, China
- Egham, United KingdomEgham, United Kingdom
Royal Holloway University of London
MSc Physics Research: Available in any research area, 75% project-based. Provides a stand alone qualification or foundation for a subsequent PhD degree. MSc Nanotechnology & Low Temperature Physics: Excellent training for careers in universities an...
- Stillwater, OKStillwater, OK
Oklahoma State University
MS/PhD programs provide research opportunities in state-of- the art laboratories. Incoming students are supported by Teaching Assistantships; Research Assistantships available in most areas. All non-residential tuition is waived and six credits of re...
- Stillwater, OK
- Aomori, JapanAomori, Japan
- Gavle, SwedenGavle, Sweden
University of Gävle
- Mankato, MNMankato, MN
Minnesota State University - Mankato
- Greater Sudbury, ONGreater Sudbury, ON
The main areas of research in the department are in acoustics, optics, solid state physics, neutrino physics and theoretical physics.
- Flagstaff, AZFlagstaff, AZ
Northern Arizona University
NAU offers a Master of Science in Applied Physics.
- Bridgewater, MABridgewater, MA
Bridgewater State University
- Cambridge, MACambridge, MA
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Tokyo, JapanTokyo, Japan
- Sapporo, JapanSapporo, Japan