United States Campus Paralegal Masters Degree & Graduate Program
- Brooklyn, NYBrooklyn, NY
Long Island University
The Long Island University Paralegal Studies Program, which was established in 1976, has been approved by the American Bar Association.
- Villanova, PAVillanova, PA
The Evening Paralegal Certificate Program has been a part of the Office of Continuing Education since 1983. Courses are offered during four terms each...
- Baton Rouge, LABaton Rouge, LA
Louisiana State University
- New York City, NYNew York City, NY
- College Park, MDCollege Park, MD
University of Maryland - College Park
- Atlanta, GAAtlanta, GA
National Center For Paralegal Training, The
- Saint Paul, MNSaint Paul, MN
The post baccalaureate program at Hamline is a one year academic course of study leading to a certificate. To qualify for admission a student must have a bachelor's level degree from an accredited college or university. Post baccalaureate paralegal stud...
- Vincennes, INVincennes, IN
- Inglewood, CAInglewood, CA
University of West Los Angeles
- Bexley, OHBexley, OH
12 month ABA approved certificate programs...
- Fulton, MOFulton, MO
William Woods University
- Minnetonka, MNMinnetonka, MN
Minnesota Paralegal Institute
- Montgomery, ALMontgomery, AL
Auburn University At Montgomery
- Morehead, KYMorehead, KY
Morehead State University
- Bronx, NYBronx, NY
City University of New York (CUNY) Lehman College
- Evansville, INEvansville, IN
University of Evansville