Online Operations Management Masters Programs & Schools
Take your career to the next level with an online operations management masters degree program! Earning your masters in operations management, you could hone the skills you need to make yourself invaluable in your organization. You may learn about supply chain management, how to make important financial decisions, how to manage your team more effectively, and more. And with an online program, you can balance this education with the career you love, using your skills in the field to help your organization succeed. Sound like your kind of program? If so, keep reading!
What to Know About Online Operations Management Masters Degree Programs
Earning an online masters degree in operations management could have some key benefits for your career, no matter what industry you work in. That’s because the skills, strategies, and expertise you may build while studying organization management could be useful across the board! For example, you could develop strategies to increase your team’s productivity, to manage your organization’s cost/revenue ratio, make important spending decisions, and use your resources efficiently. Plus, in operations management, your organization’s success could be your success. That means you might achieve some highly visible accomplishments as you work toward the career success you’ve been dreaming of.
What Is An Online Masters in Operations Management?
In plain terms, operations management professionals work to ensure the success of their company. Specifically, in this role, you could be responsible for things like making financial decisions that maximize revenue, ensuring your personnel are utilized in the most efficient way possible, making supply chain decisions, overseeing logistics, and more. When it comes down to it, your job could be to make sure your company is working together in the most efficient and profitable way
they can. Getting your online masters in operations management means you could earn some important skills that any company might value.
Depending on your goals, you might be interested in online operations management masters programs tailored to your career path or industry. Some specialization options that could be available include:
- Online Masters in Supply Chain Management Programs – Study supply chain management online, and learn about procurement, inventory management, financial accounting, logistics, and business analysis, to help make your organization’s supply chain more efficient.
- Online Construction Management Masters Programs – Make the most of your construction experience by studying construction management online. You could learn about project management, leadership, financial accounting, and legal compliance.
- Online Masters Programs in Quality Management – Become your organization’s expert in quality management with an online quality management masters program. You could learn to use statistical analysis to improve the quality of your product, make quality assessments, and create and improve processes for greater effectiveness.
- Online Contract Management Masters Programs – Study issues in contract law, contract negotiation strategies, learn to write and evaluate RFPs, proposals and contracts, and even prepare to oversee their implementation from start to finish. You could also develop your problem solving skills to ensure the satisfaction of all parties.
Why Earn My Masters in Operations Management Online?
If you choose to earn your masters in operations management online, you could avail yourself of some unique benefits. What kind of benefits? For one, the flexibility inherent in online graduate programs could be key to balancing your career with your classes. That way you can still be the successful operations management professional you are every day, while learning something new and earning the masters degree you want. Plus, when you learn new skills in class, you can put them into practice at work! And without having to worry about your commute, you can consider a much wider variety of programs, increasing your chances of finding one that really works for you
How to Choose Your Online Operations Management Masters Degree Program
As you search for online operations management masters degree programs, you’ll probably notice the variety of potential programs you could apply to. In addition to earning your masters in operations management, you might consider earning your logistics degree online, or even getting your online masters in supply chain management. And that’s not all—some programs might even be tailored to the needs of specific industries!
When making that important decision where to apply, make sure you ask yourself these important questions:
- What Do I Need To Learn? – Not all online operations management masters degree programs are the same! Do you need to hone specific skills to succeed in your career? Maybe you would prefer a program closely tailored to the industry you work in. Whatever you’re interested in, make sure your programs of choice teach the kinds of things you’re looking for.
- Who Will Be Teaching Me? – One of the unique factors of online education can be the faculty. The faculty in an online program is not always the same as in a campus program—even if they’re part of the same school. Make sure you know who your professors will be, so you can be confident in the education they’ll provide.
- How Might My Program Support Me? – Many graduate school programs offer valuable facilities and services to help you succeed in your education, and online masters degree in operations management programs are no different. However, especially with online education, the types of services offered (such as tutoring, academic and career counseling, research databases, and more) may tend to vary from school to school. Follow up with the programs you’re considering to find out more about the types of benefits they may offer their students.
- Is The Program Accredited? – Choosing a program accredited by a reputable organization in your field is one way to ensure that you’ll be able to get a solid education in that program. Within online masters in operations management programs, some of the accrediting bodies you might encounter include AACSB and ACBSP. Each organization may have its own accreditation process and requirements, so read up on what each one asks for to better understand how those programs may benefit you.
Apply to Online Operations Management Masters Degree Programs Today!
If you’re ready to earn that masters and enhance your career, don’t wait any longer! Start right now by reading our online operations management masters degree program sponsored listings. Once you find one that you think you might be interested in, click on it for more information and to request more information!
Wentworth Institute of Technology
The Master of Science in Facility Management (MSFM) program is designed for working professionals who wish to advance their career by strengthening their skills and knowledge of facility management principles.
The Online MS in Data Science - Business Analytics teaches students how to analyze and leverage big data to deliver innovative ideas and solutions in a variety of fields.
Pennsylvania State University
Develop an in-depth understanding of integrated supply chain management by earning a Masters in Supply Chain Management degree online. Penn State's AACSB accredited, 30 credit program may be completed in two years part time, with one four day residency.
Liberty University OnlineUpcoming Start Date: February 11, 2019
Liberty University’s ACBSP accredited Master of Business Administration – Supply Chain Management & Logistics, 100% online program, is designed to equip you with the knowledge needed to succeed...
American InterContinental University
The role of the operations manager within an organization is key to its success. Operations managers plan, direct or coordinate all facets of an organization's business. The business-focused curriculum in AIU’s ACBSP (Accreditation Council for Business...
Colorado Technical University
Online MBA-Logistics Management. Choose from data-driven and dynamic military, government and private sector tracks. CTU’s MBA programs ranked among U.S. News & World Report’s 2017 best online programs. Classes start every 8...
Capella University's online MBA in Supply Chain Management program advances your knowledge of and proficiency with strategic sourcing and global operations.
Rochester Institute of Technology
The master of science degree in manufacturing leadership is designed for experienced professionals moving to mid- and senior-level positions in manufacturing and service organizations.
Texas A&M University
The Master of Industrial Distribution (MID) Online is a web-based, 30 credit hour program tailored to meet the needs of high potential managers in industrial distribution and manufacturing. The curriculum is designed to provide the critical skills and k...
University of Nebraska - Lincoln
This online program is designed to empower professionals to address the needs of the ever-evolving global marketplace by sharpening analytic skills while learning to leverage relevant technology to make supply chains faster and more efficient. Design...
University of Denver
The Executive Masters in Real Estate and Construction Management program is a fully accredited, flexible degree program designed specifically for expe...
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program is a 36-credit hour program focused on the tools and methods...
British Columbia Institute of Technology
BCIT has a partnership with the University of Bath, to offer their M.Sc. program in International Construction Management (ICM).
Arizona State University
The Master of Engineering (MEng) online degree program offers an area of study in Quality & Reliability Engineering.
American Global University
The University of Florida
Eastern Michigan University
The Master of Science in Quality Management was developed using the American Society for Quality (ASQ) body of knowledge required for the Certified Qu...
Virginia International University
To earn a certificate, candidates must complete a minimum of three courses in the certificate area and one course in any area. Students wishing to complete a certificate will work out a plan with a faculty mentor to complete the requirements.
- Daytona Beach, FLDaytona Beach, FL
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
Students are prepared for management positions in government, military and the private sector with two tracks to choose from.
East Carolina University
PENDINGAt present, most of our graduate programs can be taken Online.
University of Maryland University College
The acquisition and supply chain management specialization within the Master of Science (MS) in management is designed for...