Masters in Medical Assisting Degrees
Research Masters in Medical Assisting Degrees to open up a wide range of occupation in the fast growing field of Medical Assisting. GradSchools.com is the leading Masters Programs website!
- Norfolk, VANorfolk, VA
Old Dominion University
- Dallas, TXDallas, TX
Baylor College Of Dentistry
- Umea, SwedenUmea, Sweden
- Stockholm, SwedenStockholm, Sweden
- Manila, PhilippinesManila, Philippines
University of the Philippines, Manila
- Morgantown, WVMorgantown, WV
West Virginia University
The Master of Science in Dental Hygiene required a minimum of 36 semester hours through full time or part-timeenrollment.
- Kristianstad, SwedenKristianstad, Sweden
University of Kristianstad
- Chiang Mai, ThailandChiang Mai, Thailand
Chiang Mai University
- Arhus, DenmarkArhus, Denmark
University of Aarhus
University of Bridgeport
UB offers an online MS in Dental Hygiene for those with a Bachelors degree in Dental Hygiene and a license in good standing.
- Chapel Hill, NCChapel Hill, NC
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Manchester, United KingdomManchester, United Kingdom
University of Manchester
- Ann Arbor, MIAnn Arbor, MI
University of Michigan
Options for students to focus on dental hygiene education or clinical research...
- Baltimore, MDBaltimore, MD
University of Maryland Baltimore
The Master of Science degree program in dental hygiene is designed to prepare dental hygienists to assume positions of authority and responsibility be...
- Hamden, CTHamden, CT
Quinnipiac's MHS program for pathologists' assistants prepares students for careers in great demand throughout the United States...
- Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaKuala Lumpur, Malaysia
University of Malaysia
- Karlstad, SwedenKarlstad, Sweden
- Malmoe, SwedenMalmoe, Sweden
- San Antonio, TXSan Antonio, TX
University of Texas Health Science Center At San Antonio
- Bangkok, ThailandBangkok, Thailand
Special topics of dental public health to provide in depth knowledge on the topic;analysis and evaluation of their researchmelthodology indentificatio...
- Krems An Der Donau, AustriaKrems An Der Donau, Austria
- Norfolk, VANorfolk, VA
Eastern Virginia Medical School
EVMS offers a Master's degree program in the specialized area of surgical assisting.
- Seattle, WASeattle, WA
University of Washington
The purpose of this program is to train dental hygienists to teach relevant basic and applied science courses in dental hygiene programs and to provid...