Campus Masters in Linguistics
Linguistics masters programs often offer courses including bilingualism, historical linguistics, phonology, semantics, sociolinguistics and more. Find your specialization or area of interest within this degree program.
- Chestnut Hill, MAChestnut Hill, MA
Master of Arts in Linguistics...
- Ankara, TurkeyAnkara, Turkey
Ankara Universitesi Sosyal Bilimler Enstitusu
- Leiden, NetherlandsLeiden, Netherlands
Within the department of Hebrew and Aramaic, the principal focus of studies is on the various phases of the Hebrew and Aramaic language and literature...
- Leiden, Netherlands
- Seoul, KoreaSeoul, Korea
Seoul National University
- Chiang Mai, ThailandChiang Mai, Thailand
Payap University offers the only graduate linguistics program in Southeast Asia taught entirely in English by an international staff.
- Canberra, AustraliaCanberra, Australia
Australian National University, The
- Freiburg, GermanyFreiburg, Germany
Albert-Ludwigs University Freiburg
We would like to announce a joint project of the Deutsches Seminar, Englisches Seminar, and Romanisches Seminar of the Albert-Ludwigs-Universität...
- Lancaster, United KingdomLancaster, United Kingdom
- La Mirada, CALa Mirada, CA
- Ottawa, ONOttawa, ON
University of Ottawa
- Norfolk, VANorfolk, VA
Old Dominion University
- Flushing, NYFlushing, NY
Queens College - City University Of New York
- Houston, TXHouston, TX
The basic orientation of the Linguistics Department at Rice is towards viewing language in its cognitive, social and physical context.
- Santiago, ChileSantiago, Chile
Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
- Melbourne, AustraliaMelbourne, Australia
- Odense, DenmarkOdense, Denmark
The European Masters Degree in Linguistics is a one year program, involving one semester's study abroad at one of the partner institutions listed belo...
- Nice, FranceNice, France
Centre International de Formation Européenne (CIFE)
Study European Studies and International Relations in Nice, Canterbury and Berlin. Learn and live in 3 languages : English, French, German.
- Berlin, Germany
- Rome, Italy
- Sao Paulo, BrazilSao Paulo, Brazil
Universidade de SÃo Paulo
- New York City, NYNew York City, NY
New York University
The main strengths of the department are in the core areas of grammar (phonology, syntax, semantics), in sociolinguistics, and in neurolinguistics. Research by faculty and graduate students seeks to combine theoretical depth and empirical richness. T...
- Nijmegen, NetherlandsNijmegen, Netherlands
The focus is on the intricacies of language, how people learn and use it, and on the different types of variation in everyday language use...
- Philadelphia, PAPhiladelphia, PA
- Cambridge, United KingdomCambridge, United Kingdom
University of Cambridge
Requests can be faxed to +44-1223-338723. The Board of Graduate Studies regrets it is unable to take e-mail enquiries. Please do not send e-mail enqui...
- Moscow, RussiaMoscow, Russia
- Chiba, JapanChiba, Japan