Campus Master Degrees in Foreign Languages
With a masters in foreign languages, you could pursue a career as a languages or linguistics professor. If you would enjoy designing curriculum, helping others and have an interest in varied cultures, this graduate program may be right for you.
- Copenhagen, DenmarkCopenhagen, Denmark
Copenhagen Business School
- Hong Kong, Hong KongHong Kong, Hong Kong
Chinese University of Hong Kong, The
- Irbid, JordanIrbid, Jordan
- Reykjavik, IcelandReykjavik, Iceland
University of Iceland
An M.A. degree requiring two to three years of postgraduate study and a dissertation, is offered in Danish, English, History, Icelandic Language, Icelandic Literature, and Icelandic Studies. An M.A. in Comparative Literature is also being considered. Th...
- Wollongong, AustraliaWollongong, Australia
University of Wollongong
Wollongong is a fast-growing, progressive university with an excellent international reputation for pure and applied research. It is at the leading edge in many fields, including telecommunications, the environment, advanced manufacturing and materials,...
- Charlottesville, VACharlottesville, VA
University of Virginia
- Jena, GermanyJena, Germany
Friedrich Schiller Universität Jena
In this two-year accredited program, students build upon their existing knowledge of German language and culture and learn a variety of modern teachin...
- Nagoya, JapanNagoya, Japan
- Churchlands, AustraliaChurchlands, Australia
Edith Cowan University
- Coventry, United KingdomCoventry, United Kingdom
University of Warwick
The University of Warwick has more than 4000 graduate students in its graduate school, and offers more than 90 taught Master's programs, as well as PhDs in all academic departments. The University is ranked in the top 10 British Universities for the qua...
- Sydney, AustraliaSydney, Australia
University of Technology, Sydney
- Burlington, VTBurlington, VT
University of Vermont
- Montreal, QCMontreal, QC
Université du Québec à Montréal
- Kaunas, LithuaniaKaunas, Lithuania
Vytautas Magnus University
- Valparaiso, INValparaiso, IN
The demand for students with fluency in Chinese combined with conventional degrees and professional experience is growing rapidly.
- Edinburgh, United KingdomEdinburgh, United Kingdom
Students on this degree program which is offered at Honours level MUST study two languages (from French, German, Spanish and Russian) in their First Y...
- Washington, DCWashington, DC
The Catholic University of America
The Department of Greek and Latin at The Catholic University of America offers three graduate programs, which lead to the M.A. degree in Classics, the M.A. degree in Latin, and the Ph.D. degree in Greek and Latin. Students interested in teaching Latin o...
- Belfast, United KingdomBelfast, United Kingdom
Queen's University of Belfast
- Adelaide, AustraliaAdelaide, Australia