Campus Industrial & Mechanical Engineering Masters Graduate Programs
- Rochester, NYRochester, NY
Rochester Institute of Technology
The master of engineering in industrial and systems engineering focuses on the design, improvement, and installation of integrated systems of people, materials, information, equipment, and energy...
- Rochester, NY
- West Hartford, CTWest Hartford, CT
University of Hartford
Graduate studies in engineering at the University of Hartford lead to the Master of Engineering (M.Eng.). The program emphasizes applied design and stresses communication, which is very important for a successful career.
- San Luis Obispo, CASan Luis Obispo, CA
California State University, Cal Poly
The Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering is designed to prepare students with the skills and knowledge needed to work as an engineer in research and development, analysis, or design of products or to continue toward a doctoral degree...
- San Luis Obispo, CA
- Philadelphia, PAPhiladelphia, PA
- Fukuoka, JapanFukuoka, Japan
Kyushu Sangyo University
- Bangkok, ThailandBangkok, Thailand
King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi
- Oita, JapanOita, Japan
- East Lansing, MIEast Lansing, MI
Michigan State University
Courses and research are available in the following areas. Materials Science: biomaterials, ceramic materials, composite materials, electron microscopy, high-temperature superconductors, impact image, intermetallic alloys, laser processing of mat...
- East Lansing, MI
- Tokyo, JapanTokyo, Japan
- Gavle, SwedenGavle, Sweden
University of Gävle
- Saitama, JapanSaitama, Japan
- Saga, JapanSaga, Japan
- Baltimore, MDBaltimore, MD
Morgan State University
The primary purpose of the Graduate Engineering program is to prepare individuals for the practice of engineering. The Program emphasizes the theory and application of advanced engineering principles utilizing the most advanced computational and anal...
- Baltimore, MD
- Manchester, United KingdomManchester, United Kingdom
Manchester Metropolitan University
- Greater Sudbury, ONGreater Sudbury, ON
This interdisciplinary program was developed in consultation with local industry.
- Alfred, NYAlfred, NY
- Chiang Mai, ThailandChiang Mai, Thailand
Khon Kaen University
- Charlottesville, VACharlottesville, VA
Institute of Textile Technology
The core curriculum provides a common comprehensive view of textile technology and the techniques that are used to manage technology in the industry.