Campus Masters Degrees in Industrial Design Grad School Programs
Search for industrial design master's programs on GradSchools.com. Master's programs in industrial design are focused on helping students develop skills that might help them conceive new products and participate in the engineering process. Industrial design master's degree programs are available at a number of different schools in the United States and Internationally.
- Brooklyn, NYBrooklyn, NY
Design education imparts many things, however it does not typically provide training in the leadership, team building, strategy, finance, marketing, operations and other skills necessary to effectively lead a design department or to run a business.
- Brooklyn, NY
- Dublin, IrelandDublin, Ireland
National College of Art and Design
Programme will provide opportunities for education and research in the design of products and services for health.
- Singapore, SingaporeSingapore, Singapore
Nanyang Technological University
Consumers today demand products that have extended functionality, increased complexity, enhanced smartness and impeccable aesthetics.
- Ankara, TurkeyAnkara, Turkey
Middle East Technical University
The research-oriented graduate programs at the department focus on contemporary issues and new problem areas in industrial design, and put special emp...
- Providence, RIProvidence, RI
Rhode Island School of Design
- Karlstad, SwedenKarlstad, Sweden
- Liverpool, United KingdomLiverpool, United Kingdom
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool John Moores University, (or JMU as we are known by ourfriends) is one of the largest universities in the United Kingdom. We have more than 2...
- Liverpool, United Kingdom
- Tempe, AZTempe, AZ
Arizona State University
- Bangalore, IndiaBangalore, India
Indian Institute of Science
- Seoul, KoreaSeoul, Korea
Myong Ji University
The Graduate School was established in 1967 with 36 departments for the master's program and 27 for the Ph.D. program. A total of 2,416 degrees (2,050...
- London, United KingdomLondon, United Kingdom
London Metropolitan University
Aims of the course The focus of an MA by Project is a self-originated substantial body of independent work. The research project may be practice-based or developed as a thesis. The project may involve the development of craftwork(s), artifact(s), art...
- London, United Kingdom
- New York City, NYNew York City, NY
New School, The
This innovative graduate program will prepare designers to negotiate the seemingly contradictory forces at play at all scales of the growing field of product design and making.
- Norwich, United KingdomNorwich, United Kingdom
Norwich University College of the Arts
- Rochester, NYRochester, NY
Rochester Institute of Technology
A project-oriented program, requiring research into design methods and technologies.
- Pilani, IndiaPilani, India
Birla Institute of Technology and Science
- Lappeenranta, FinlandLappeenranta, Finland
Lappeenranta University of Technology
- Hull, United KingdomHull, United Kingdom
- Moscow, RussiaMoscow, Russia
Moscow Power Engineering Institute
Founded in 1930, MPEI now is the largest Russian Power Engineering University and scientific centre, is one of the main universities in Russia in the...
- Ishikawa, JapanIshikawa, Japan
Kanazawa College of Art
- Tokyo, JapanTokyo, Japan
Musashino Art University
- Shanghai, ChinaShanghai, China
Shanghai Jiaotong University
- Lund, SwedenLund, Sweden
- Kelvin Grove, AustraliaKelvin Grove, Australia
Queensland University of Technology
- Ljubljana, SloveniaLjubljana, Slovenia
University of Ljubljana