Miami Masters in Conflict Management & Negotiation Degree Programs
With a masters in conflict management, you will learn how to analyze and manage conflict in organizations of various sizes and industries. Become an excellent mediator with this degree program.
- No application fee for April & June terms
- Some of the nation's most affordable tuition rates, from a private, nonprofit, NEASC accredited university
- Qualified students with 2.5 GPA and up may receive up to $20K in grants & scholarships
- Multiple term start dates throughout the year. 24/7 online classroom access
- Eligible new or returning students can save $3,000 on tuition with the Master’s Scholarship.
- Strayer University is an accredited institution with a proud history of 125 years in quality education.
- With the help of dedicated personal support and AI technology, earn your degree online or on campus.