Virgin Islands Masters in Conflict Management & Negotiation Degree Programs
With a masters in conflict management, you will learn how to analyze and manage conflict in organizations of various sizes and industries. Become an excellent mediator with this degree program.
- Some of the nation's most affordable tuition rates, from a private, nonprofit, NEASC accredited university
- Qualified students with 2.5 GPA and up may receive up to $20K in grants & scholarships
- Multiple term start dates throughout the year. 24/7 online classroom access
- Save up to 25%. Save thousands on your masters’s with the Strayer Graduation Fund.
- Strayer University is an accredited institution with a proud history of 125 years in quality education.
- With the help of dedicated personal support and AI technology, earn your degree online or on campus.