Online Masters in Conflict Management & Negotiation Degree Programs
If you enjoy working to impact the effectiveness of organizations, pursuing a conflict management masters degree online could be the right move. You'll be able to understand and identify the causes of conflict and mediate them with this degree.
- Some of the nation's most affordable tuition rates, from a private, nonprofit, NEASC accredited university
- Qualified students with 2.5 GPA and up may receive up to $20K in grants & scholarships
- Multiple term start dates throughout the year. 24/7 online classroom access
- Save up to 25%. Save thousands on your masters’s with the Strayer Graduation Fund.
- Strayer University is an accredited institution with a proud history of 125 years in quality education.
- With the help of dedicated personal support and AI technology, earn your degree online or on campus.
Champlain CollegeMaster of Science in Mediation & Applied Conflict Studies
Royal Roads UniversityM.A. in Conflict Analysis and Management
Trinity College and SeminaryConflict Management
California State University, Dominguez HillsNegotiation and Conflict Management
Sullivan UniversityMaster of Science in Conflict Management
Creighton UniversityMaster of Negotiation & Dispute Resolution - Organizational Concentration Master of Negotiation & Dispute Resolution - International Concentration
Jones International UniversityMBA in Negotiation and Conflict Management
California Southern UniversityMSDR | Master of Science in Dispute Resolution