he human resources industry is an ever changing and growing field that can be quite competitive. Therefore, it is vital that human resources professionals who wish to stand out stay on top of their game and strive to keep apprised of new developments in the field. ...Read more.
Those who are interested in pursuing a career in human resources may want to pursue entry level human resources job opportunities during or after completing their educat ...Read more.
Professionals in the human resources field can choose from many varied careers and specializations. HR professionals can choose to work as generalists or they can choose to specialize in a specific aspect of human resources practice...Read more.
Potential human resources internship opportunities might exist at companies of varying size, a non-profit entity, a government organization or even at a business run by a single ...Read more.
Students in a HR management program might have the opportunity to choose between earning a M.S. in Human Resources Management and an MBA in Human Resources Management. Each of these masters programs are designed to help students prepare for a career in the field. ...Read more.
Learn about some potential career paths for HR professionals. From diversity managers to compensation and benefits specialists - if you have the interest, training, and people skills then a degree in HR management might open doors to varied and exciting potential career opportunities. ...Read more.
- Some of the nation's most affordable tuition rates, from a private, nonprofit, NEASC accredited university
- Qualified students with 2.5 GPA and up may receive up to $20K in grants & scholarships
- Multiple term start dates throughout the year. 24/7 online classroom access
- Save up to 25%. Save thousands on your masters’s with the Strayer Graduation Fund.
- Strayer University is an accredited institution with a proud history of 125 years in quality education.
- With the help of dedicated personal support and AI technology, earn your degree online or on campus.