United Kingdom Campus Masters in Marine Science
With a masters in marine science, students could prepare for a career as a marine scientist or as employees in universities, government agencies, and environmental organizations.
- Southampton, United KingdomSouthampton, United Kingdom
University of Southampton
This course provides training in the skills required for a career in the protection and management of the marine environment.
- Bangor, United KingdomBangor, United Kingdom
University of Wales - Bangor
- Glasgow, United KingdomGlasgow, United Kingdom
University of Glasgow
- Stirling, United KingdomStirling, United Kingdom
University of Stirling
Gradute programs of one year (taught Masters degrees); Masters programs by research; research degrees. Programs open to graduate students with suitable first (undergraduate) degrees.
- London, United KingdomLondon, United Kingdom
University College London
The MSc is concerned with the design, analysis and operation of machinery and systems for merchant and naval ships.
- Hull, United KingdomHull, United Kingdom
University of Hull
- Cardiff, United KingdomCardiff, United Kingdom
The MSc in Marine Policy is a policy orientated postgraduate degree for those wishing to work in the marine sector at management level, in areas such...