Campus Masters in Marine Science
With a masters in marine science, students could prepare for a career as a marine scientist or as employees in universities, government agencies, and environmental organizations.
- Conway, SCConway, SC
Coastal Carolina University
The Master of Science in Coastal Marine and Wetland Studies consists of two distinct degree tracks...
- Yokohama, JapanYokohama, Japan
- Mangilao Village, GUMangilao Village, GU
University of Guam
- Montreal, QCMontreal, QC
- Long Beach, CALong Beach, CA
California State University, Long Beach
Strong marine biology degree, close proximity to southern California coast...
- Sydney, AustraliaSydney, Australia
The new Masters program takes an innovative approach to marine science and management education.
- Norfolk, VANorfolk, VA
Old Dominion University
- Kalmar, SwedenKalmar, Sweden
- Raleigh, NCRaleigh, NC
North Carolina State University
Graduate disciplines in atmospheric science, geology and marine sciences are offered. Within marine sciences the subdisciplines of biological, chemical, geological and physical oceanography are recognized by the profession.
- Fairbanks, AKFairbanks, AK
University of Alaska - Fairbanks
- Busan, KoreaBusan, Korea
Pusan National University
- Newcastle Upon Tyne, United KingdomNewcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom
This programme is aimed at numerate graduates who wish to work in the international shipping, logistics and port industries.
- Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom
- Los Angeles, CALos Angeles, CA
- Goeteborg, SwedenGoeteborg, Sweden
Chalmers University of Technology
- Kiln, MSKiln, MS
University of Southern Mississippi
The Southern Miss Dept. of Marine Science offers M.S. and Ph.D. degrees in marine science and hydrographic science. A limited number of graduate assistantships are available to qualified students including a full-tuition waiver. These awards also includ...
- Bangor, United KingdomBangor, United Kingdom
University of Wales - Bangor
- Baton Rouge, LABaton Rouge, LA
Louisiana State University
- Santa Cruz, CASanta Cruz, CA
University of California - Santa Cruz
The Santa Cruz campus has a large and vigorous interdisciplinary marine sciences program with faculty in all major subfields. Research facilities include on-campus analytical labs, on-shore marine labs, a 40-foot research vessel and a research site on A...
- Glasgow, United KingdomGlasgow, United Kingdom
University of Glasgow
- Vancouver, BCVancouver, BC
University of British Columbia
Oceanographers investigate both fundamental and applied problems relating to the physics, mathematics, biology, chemistry, and geology of the sea, often working across traditional academic disciplines. Research carried out both independently and in coll...