Campus Masters in Marine Science
With a masters in marine science, students could prepare for a career as a marine scientist or as employees in universities, government agencies, and environmental organizations.
- Newcastle Upon Tyne, United KingdomNewcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom
This programme is aimed at numerate graduates who wish to work in the international shipping, logistics and port industries.
- Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom
- Sacramento, CASacramento, CA
California State University, Sacramento
- Sydney, AustraliaSydney, Australia
The new Masters program takes an innovative approach to marine science and management education.
- Santa Cruz, CASanta Cruz, CA
University of California - Santa Cruz
The Santa Cruz campus has a large and vigorous interdisciplinary marine sciences program with faculty in all major subfields. Research facilities include on-campus analytical labs, on-shore marine labs, a 40-foot research vessel and a research site on A...
- Vancouver, BCVancouver, BC
University of British Columbia
Oceanographers investigate both fundamental and applied problems relating to the physics, mathematics, biology, chemistry, and geology of the sea, often working across traditional academic disciplines. Research carried out both independently and in coll...
- Stirling, United KingdomStirling, United Kingdom
University of Stirling
Gradute programs of one year (taught Masters degrees); Masters programs by research; research degrees. Programs open to graduate students with suitable first (undergraduate) degrees.
- Dunedin, New ZealandDunedin, New Zealand
University of Otago
The University is committed to international education and has long been acknowledged as a leader in this field in New Zealand.
- Port Aransas, TXPort Aransas, TX
University of Texas at Austin
The Department of Marine Science is located at Marine Science Institute in Port Aransas, Texas, whose mission includes research, education, and outreach on topics related to the marine environment. Graduate students work with full-time research scientis...
- Los Angeles, CALos Angeles, CA
- Launceston, AustraliaLaunceston, Australia
Australian Maritime College
- Saint Petersburg, FLSaint Petersburg, FL
University of South Florida
All degree seeking marine science students are required to complete a core course curriculum in physical, chemical, biological, and geological oceanography with a grade of B or better. Students generally expect to participate in ocean research cruises d...
- Tampa, FL
- Greenville, NCGreenville, NC
East Carolina University
The Program in Maritime has a distinguished international reputation in the fields of maritime history and nautical archaeology.
- Honolulu, HIHonolulu, HI
Hawai'i Pacific University
Hawai'i Pacific University's Master of Science in Marine Science (MSMS) degree program is designed to provide its graduates with...
- Gloucester Point, VAGloucester Point, VA
College of William and Mary
- Hobart, AustraliaHobart, Australia
University of Tasmania
- Baton Rouge, LABaton Rouge, LA
Louisiana State University
- Savannah, GASavannah, GA
Savannah State University
The mission of the program is to provide research, education, and outreach programs; to provide a vital, technically qualified, intellectually thought...
- Okinawa, JapanOkinawa, Japan
University of the Ryukyus
- Adelaide, AustraliaAdelaide, Australia
- London, United KingdomLondon, United Kingdom
University College London
The MSc is concerned with the design, analysis and operation of machinery and systems for merchant and naval ships.