Masters in Marine Science
Are you interested in studying the ocean? If so, marine science masters programs may be a good fit. These programs focus on the ocean's ecosystems and life forms, as well as design and research topics.
- Conway, SCConway, SC
Coastal Carolina University
The Master of Science in Coastal Marine and Wetland Studies consists of two distinct degree tracks...
- Yokohama, JapanYokohama, Japan
- Mangilao Village, GUMangilao Village, GU
University of Guam
- Montreal, QCMontreal, QC
- Long Beach, CALong Beach, CA
California State University, Long Beach
Strong marine biology degree, close proximity to southern California coast...
- Melbourne, FLMelbourne, FL
Florida Institute of Technology
The purpose of each option is to prepare the student for either a professional career or for further graduate study. This goal is achieved through a balance of course work and research activities. The doctor of philosophy degree is offered for stude...
- Melbourne, FL
- Norfolk, VANorfolk, VA
Old Dominion University
- Kalmar, SwedenKalmar, Sweden
- Raleigh, NCRaleigh, NC
North Carolina State University
Graduate disciplines in atmospheric science, geology and marine sciences are offered. Within marine sciences the subdisciplines of biological, chemical, geological and physical oceanography are recognized by the profession.
- Busan, KoreaBusan, Korea
Pusan National University
- Fairbanks, AKFairbanks, AK
University of Alaska - Fairbanks
- Los Angeles, CALos Angeles, CA
- Goeteborg, SwedenGoeteborg, Sweden
Chalmers University of Technology
- Sydney, AustraliaSydney, Australia
The new Masters program takes an innovative approach to marine science and management education.
- Columbia, SCColumbia, SC
University of South Carolina
This is an interdisciplinary program with four required core courses(Physical, Chemical, Geological and Biological Oceanography). All students accepted are supported and we encourage prospective students to make direct contact with faculty members in th...
- Bangor, United KingdomBangor, United Kingdom
University of Wales - Bangor
- Baton Rouge, LABaton Rouge, LA
Louisiana State University
- Santa Cruz, CASanta Cruz, CA
University of California - Santa Cruz
The Santa Cruz campus has a large and vigorous interdisciplinary marine sciences program with faculty in all major subfields. Research facilities include on-campus analytical labs, on-shore marine labs, a 40-foot research vessel and a research site on A...
- Glasgow, United KingdomGlasgow, United Kingdom
University of Glasgow
- Newcastle Upon Tyne, United KingdomNewcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom
This programme is aimed at numerate graduates who wish to work in the international shipping, logistics and port industries.
- Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom