Masters in Marine Science
Are you interested in studying the ocean? If so, marine science masters programs may be a good fit. These programs focus on the ocean's ecosystems and life forms, as well as design and research topics.
- Conway, SCConway, SC
Coastal Carolina University
The Master of Science in Coastal Marine and Wetland Studies consists of two distinct degree tracks...
- Los Angeles, CALos Angeles, CA
- Newcastle Upon Tyne, United KingdomNewcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom
This programme is aimed at graduate engineers who wish to specialise in design, analysis and operation of power systems on ships and offshore structur...
- Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom
- Oaxaca De Juarez, MexicoOaxaca De Juarez, Mexico
Universidad del Mar
- London, United KingdomLondon, United Kingdom
University College London
The MSc is concerned with the design, analysis and operation of machinery and systems for merchant and naval ships.
- Santa Cruz, CASanta Cruz, CA
University of California - Santa Cruz
The Santa Cruz campus has a large and vigorous interdisciplinary marine sciences program with faculty in all major subfields. Research facilities include on-campus analytical labs, on-shore marine labs, a 40-foot research vessel and a research site on A...
- Glasgow, United KingdomGlasgow, United Kingdom
University of Glasgow
- Vancouver, BCVancouver, BC
University of British Columbia
Oceanographers investigate both fundamental and applied problems relating to the physics, mathematics, biology, chemistry, and geology of the sea, often working across traditional academic disciplines. Research carried out both independently and in coll...
- Stirling, United KingdomStirling, United Kingdom
University of Stirling
Gradute programs of one year (taught Masters degrees); Masters programs by research; research degrees. Programs open to graduate students with suitable first (undergraduate) degrees.
- Dunedin, New ZealandDunedin, New Zealand
University of Otago
The University is committed to international education and has long been acknowledged as a leader in this field in New Zealand.
- Launceston, AustraliaLaunceston, Australia
Australian Maritime College
- Saint Petersburg, FLSaint Petersburg, FL
University of South Florida
All degree seeking marine science students are required to complete a core course curriculum in physical, chemical, biological, and geological oceanography with a grade of B or better. Students generally expect to participate in ocean research cruises d...
- Tampa, FL
- Shanghai, ChinaShanghai, China
Shanghai Jiaotong University
- Shanghai, China
- Greenville, NCGreenville, NC
East Carolina University
The Program in Maritime has a distinguished international reputation in the fields of maritime history and nautical archaeology.
- Sydney, AustraliaSydney, Australia
The new Masters program takes an innovative approach to marine science and management education.
- Gloucester Point, VAGloucester Point, VA
College of William and Mary
- Baton Rouge, LABaton Rouge, LA
Louisiana State University
- Bangor, United KingdomBangor, United Kingdom
University of Wales - Bangor
- Honolulu, HIHonolulu, HI
Hawai'i Pacific University
Hawai'i Pacific University's Master of Science in Marine Science (MSMS) degree program is designed to provide its graduates with...
- Port Aransas, TXPort Aransas, TX
University of Texas at Austin
The Department of Marine Science is located at Marine Science Institute in Port Aransas, Texas, whose mission includes research, education, and outreach on topics related to the marine environment. Graduate students work with full-time research scientis...
- Kalmar, SwedenKalmar, Sweden