United Kingdom Campus Master Degrees in Botany & Plant Science
While studying for a masters degree in botany, you will likely take courses such as plant classification, biology of fungi, plant anatomy, biotechnology in agriculture and more. Some programs allow you to choose a specialty area as well!
- Sheffield, United KingdomSheffield, United Kingdom
University of Sheffield
- Cambridge, United KingdomCambridge, United Kingdom
University of Cambridge
Requests can be faxed to +44-1223-338723. The Board of Graduate Studies regrets it is unable to take e-mail enquiries. Please do not send e-mail enqui...
- Coventry, United KingdomCoventry, United Kingdom
- Norwich, United KingdomNorwich, United Kingdom
University of East Anglia
The course focuses on plant molecular genetics and its potential applications to crop improvement in the 21st century.
- London, United KingdomLondon, United Kingdom
King's College London