M.Ed. MS MA & MBA Student Affairs & Development Master's Degree Programs

Graduate students interested in defining the role of student affairs in higher education may wish to pursue a Masters in Student Affairs & Development. A M.Ed. program in student affairs and development might prepare graduates for translating theory and knowledge about counseling, supervision, or instruction.

If you enroll in a masters program in higher education and student affairs, you will learn about the financial aid process, admissions, student activities, advising and residence life, all of which apply to education on a college and university campus.

Throughout your course of study in a masters student development counseling and administration, you will learn about the theories, assessments and evaluations related to the practice of student affairs and how to help students thrive in a college setting.

Review our listings: Online M.Ed: Teaching & Learning – Student Services, or a Counseling, M.S. – College Student Personnel, or the Hybrid Master of Arts in College Student Development, or perhaps an on campus MBA in Student Development Administration is what you seek?

Read Less

Did you mean to Limit Your Search to Chicago ?

Expanding your search nationwide can vastly improve your odds of finding the perfect Student Affairs & Development degree

Show Me Student Affairs & Development Programs Nationwide!
  • Accredited online university.
  • Capella University offers doctoral programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession.
  • Competency-based curriculum delivers both foundation knowledge and real-world skills, so that what you’re learning in your courses is immediately applicable to your career goals.
  • Grand Canyon University