Connecticut Masters in Student Affairs & Development on Campus

Teachers seeking to further their career and take on new challenges might be interested in a Campus Masters in Student Affairs & Development. M.Ed. programs in Student Affairs and Development offer coursework in areas such as education leadership, student psychology, or counseling.

Attending a campus program will give you the opportunity to network with other students who are pursuing a Student Affairs Development masters degree. It will also offer you the benefits of the college experience, extracurricular activities and face-to-face interaction with professors and students. 

  • Accredited online university.
  • Capella University offers doctoral programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession.
  • Competency-based curriculum delivers both foundational knowledge and real-world skills, so that what you’re learning in your courses is immediately applicable to your career goals.

GCU offers a variety of M.A. and M.Ed. education programs designed for current educators looking to take the next step in their career. Earn your degree from an accredited non-profit university. No Application Fee!

Find Schools