MBA Admission Secrets is a guide designed to help walk you through the steps of selecting and applying to MBA programs. In fact, we have answers from the experts! If you are considering pursuing an MBA, don’t apply to schools until you read these MBA Admissions Secrets, with must-read tips & advice from 20+ MBA admissions counselors.
Before appying to an MBA program, download this guide to find out answers to questions such as:
- How do I know which school is the right school for me?
- How can I pay for graduate school?
- Will earning an MBA actually help me advance my career?
- What are the admission requirements for an MBA?
- What materials will I need for my application?
- How important are GRE amd GMAT Scores?
- Can I earn my MBA Abroad?
- Are there online MBA programs?
This guide is a step-by-step guide to the MBA application process. Learn admissions secrets from the experts that may help you through the consuming process of applying to business school.
"Make sure that you research MBA schools very well before applying. Each school is different, and some have strengths in different areas. Schools also have different cultures, and certain students will thrive more in one culture versus another. If you take the time to research and figure out which schools will best meet your needs, it will help your application.”
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, - The Illinois MBA Admissions team
Congratulations on deciding to pursue an MBA and taking the next step in your professional and academic career. As an MBA student you will have the opportunity to develop skills that might help you become a leader in any organization. You will have the opportunity to network with your classmates, professors, and school staff. Earning an MBA could be a wonderful experience that enriches your life and career for years to come.
Additional MBA Resources:
- Apply for an MBA Scholarship!
- MBA vs MS Business Administraton
- Macc vs MBA - What is the Difference?
- MBA Jobs - What Can I Do With an MBA?
- MBA Concentration Options
- MBA Career Goals & Essay Tips
- MBA and Foreign Language Studies
- What is the ROI for Getting an MBA?
- What is the Average Salary for an MBA Graduate?
- Find MBA Schools and MBA Programs
- Some of the nation's most affordable tuition rates, from a private, nonprofit, NEASC accredited university
- Qualified students with 2.5 GPA and up may receive up to $20K in grants & scholarships
- Multiple term start dates throughout the year. 24/7 online classroom access