Are you considering an Executive MBA?
Executive MBA programs offer a number of key benefits over more traditional MBA programs. They offer flexible class schedules, often classes are only held on Fridays and the weekend, allowing for candidates to continue working full-time and maintaining a proper work-life balance. Since Executive MBA programs are designed with experienced working professionals in mind, they offer the unique ability to earn an MBA without having to put a career on hold in the professional world. This may make them very attractive to full-time professionals as a great way to develop their business acumen while still earning a full-time professional income
Earning an executive MBA may open the door to new potential career opportunities. Holding an MBA is may be required or preferred by employers hiring for top positions in the business management world. By pursuing an MBA in hopes of becoming qualified to pursue new career opportunities while simultaneously working full time, Executive MBA students enjoy the best of both worlds.
Candidates in Executive MBA programs also benefit from learning a wealth of new business strategies to employ. Executive MBA programs offer advanced courses in areas such as business management, finance, economics and business analysis. The new strategies and principles learned in an Executive MBA program can help enhance a professionals understanding of new business innovations, and provide insight into solving challenges they face in their professional careers.
Additionally, many Executive MBA programs offer a curriculum with global experience courses that take place abroad, allowing for the unique opportunity to study abroad while also learning more about the global business world and soaking up cultures from all around the world.
With their flexibility, global experience opportunities and the ability to learn new business strategies and make new professional contacts, Executive MBA programs offer a rich variety of benefits for students. For those working full-time while also considering earning an MBA, Executive MBA programs offer many benefits that may improve your understanding of the business world and open doors to new potential professional opportunities.
- Some of the nation's most affordable tuition rates, from a private, nonprofit, NEASC accredited university
- Qualified students with 2.5 GPA and up may receive up to $20K in grants & scholarships
- Multiple term start dates throughout the year. 24/7 online classroom access
- Save up to 25%. Save thousands on your masters’s with the Strayer Graduation Fund.
- Strayer University is an accredited institution with a proud history of 125 years in quality education.
- With the help of dedicated personal support and AI technology, earn your degree online or on campus.