Jacksonville Hybrid Executive MBA Programs
Designed for high-achieving executives interested in earning an MBA without leaving their jobs, a Hybrid EMBA Degree provides students with the skills and tools needed to navigate the current global, technology driven marketplace as well as to potentially create new opportunities as world-class leaders in business and related fields.
What is a Hybrid EMBA?
The hybrid format of learning is a combination of on campus and online coursework, which may suit busy mid-career managers who are returning to earn a degree as a way to advance their technical knowledge or refine skill-sets in a specific area of business management. Since the EMBA degree is specifically designed for experienced and currently employed business professionals, the classes for the on-campus component tend to be offered evenings and weekends. This provides students with direct interaction with faculty and classmates, offering a potential opportunity for networking. Online courses tend to be offered via a course management system where students have full-time access to their classes, online libraries, research tools and other digital technology that keeps them connected to other students and the professors. Rather than a completely full time approach to campus or online EMBA options, the hybrid one may offer a convenient way to schedule study with multiple options for when and how to take classes.
If you are ready to search for Hybrid EMBA Degrees, the tools on GradSchools.com make it easy to review a few options simultaneously to be able to compare them. Schools may have different ways of structuring tuition, learning, admissions, and pre requisites. On average, an MBA geared for Executives is considered to take two years or less to complete, and is designed as an accelerated program for working professionals with at least five years of experience in most cases. Some of the listings you might
find may include Strategic Design Executive MBA, Executive MBA and Leadership Development programs.
What Skills Should A Business Executive Ideally Possess?
- Judgment and Decision Making: One of the roles of chief executives is to consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Complex Problem Solving: Top executives need to be able to identify complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Critical Thinking: When faced with issues, whether relating to products, human resources, finances or policy, top executives need to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, resolutions or approaches to problems.
- Communication Skills: Often these executive roles involve talking to others to convey information effectively whether they are peers or subordinates.
- Coordination: Top executives need to be able to assess others, and may need to observe and analyze information from different sources as well as adapt to different environments.[ii]
Ready To Search For a Hybrid EMBA Degree?
Whether you have your sights on entrepreneurship, or advancement within your own organization or corporate environment, you are aware that an executive-level master of business administration degree may help you refine your existing skill-sets in leadership, teamwork, ethics, politics, and strategic thinking. Whether you are interested in a specialized role in finance, international business, human resources management, marketing, professional accountancy, or supply chain management, an eMBA degree has the potential to help you achieve top executive status. Why not use the search tools on GradSchools.com to help you find the program that matches your career goal!
Sources: [i] onetonline.org/link/summary/11-1011.00