Figuring out what is an affordable MBA program is tough. Some of the top ranked business programs could wind up costing you buko-bucks. As a future business leader you need to determine if the investment will pay off. Surprisingly, there are some affordable options among the top ranked MBA programs in the United States.
Did you know that earning your MBA from Brigham Young Universities Marriot School of Business could cost you as little as $44,460 for two years of tuition? The graphic below summarizes the costs of some of the top ranked business administration graduate programs in the country.
The affordability of some of the United States top ranked MBA programs is encouraging for individuals who want to earn an MBA on a budget. Keep in mind you may still be able to get access to a high quality education without attending a top ranked school. There are literally thousands of high quality MBA programs available online and throughout the country.
Affordable MBA Programs
- Some of the nation's most affordable tuition rates, from a private, nonprofit, NEASC accredited university
- Qualified students with 2.5 GPA and up may receive up to $20K in grants & scholarships
- Multiple term start dates throughout the year. 24/7 online classroom access
- Save up to 25%. Save thousands on your masters’s with the Strayer Graduation Fund.
- Strayer University is an accredited institution with a proud history of 125 years in quality education.
- With the help of dedicated personal support and AI technology, earn your degree online or on campus.