Campus Master Degrees in Asian Studies
A masters degree in Asian studies could allow you to pursue a career in international services, research, teaching, business, government or more. You'll learn all aspects of Asia, ranging from language to culture.
- South Orange, NJSouth Orange, NJ
Seton Hall University
For over 50 years, the Department of Asian Studies at Seton Hall University has been recognized as a pioneer and leader in the...
- Canberra, AustraliaCanberra, Australia
Australian National University, The
The Graduate School of The Australian National University is a cosmopolitan academic community, attracting students from many countries and from all parts of Australia. Approximately 1200 graduate students are enrolled in research degrees (PhD or Master...
- Canberra, Australia
- New Delhi, IndiaNew Delhi, India
Jawaharlal Nehru University
The Centre for East Asian Studies is one of the seven Centres of the School of International Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi. Initially, established as a Centre for Chinese and Japanese Studies, it subsequently grew to include Korean Stu...
- New Delhi, India
- Bundoora, AustraliaBundoora, Australia
La Trobe University
- Osaka, JapanOsaka, Japan
- Frankfurt Am Main, GermanyFrankfurt Am Main, Germany
Johann Wolfgang Goethe University
The Master of Arts in Modern East Asian Studies (M.A. MEAS) is a new and innovative programme offered by Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Berlin, GermanyBerlin, Germany
Humboldt University Berlin
- Saitama, JapanSaitama, Japan
- Tianjin, ChinaTianjin, China
- Bristol, United KingdomBristol, United Kingdom
University of Bristol
This programme aims to develop your interest in and understanding of the economic, cultural and social transformations of the east Asian region.
- Charlottesville, VACharlottesville, VA
University of Virginia
- Hobart, AustraliaHobart, Australia
University of Tasmania
- Tallahassee, FLTallahassee, FL
Florida State University
The program in Asian Studies is an area studies program that is designed to develop a student's competence in the language, history, culture, and the...
- Xiamen, ChinaXiamen, China
The Overseas Education College of Xiamen University is an institution of higher learning that offer various programmes specially designed for overseas...
- Kyoto, JapanKyoto, Japan
- Taejon, KoreaTaejon, Korea
Chungnam National University
- Uppsala, SwedenUppsala, Sweden
- Yokohama, JapanYokohama, Japan
This course is divided into two areas: Chinese Language and Chinese History and Culture.