Concordia University - Wisconsin
Concordia University Wisconsin
Transitional program for Occupational Therapy Assistants
Masters of Occupational Therapy
Advance your Occupational Therapy Career
As an occupational therapy assistant, you know firsthand that you can make a difference in people’s lives. If you are highly motivated and able to work both independently and collaboratively, then Concordia University Wisconsin’s Transitional program for Occupational Therapy Assistants is a blended program that can help you enhance your professional skills and opportunities.
* Receive a Bachelor’s in Rehab Science (BSRS) in 2.5 years
* Receive a Masters of Occupational Therapy (MOT) in an additional 1.5 years (includes fieldwork).
* Receive a MOT degree in 2.5 years if you already hold a Bachelor degree
* Learn new treatment methods that have immediate and direct application to current clinical work environments
* Blended format provides students with on-campus, hands-on experience (26 weekends total) combined with flexible online coursework.
Concordia University of Wisconsin is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association. The MOT program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE) of the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA).
Facts & Figures
International Financial Aid:
Master's College or University I
Fringe Rural Area
Size & Settings: