The Path to a better future is right in front of you
School of Medicine
PO Box 6529
Morgantown, WV 26506
D.P.T.- Physical Therapy
Our mission is to graduate physical therapy practitioners who:
1. deliver high quality preventative, promotive, and rehabilitative physical therapy services in diverse rural and urban settings,
2. practice reflectively as an autonomous health care provider, or as a member of a health care team,
3. utilize critical thinking skills,
4. commit to lifelong learning by participation in discovery, assessment, and application of new knowledge,
5. adhere to established ethical standards,
6. represent and promote physical therapy within the professional and local communities,
7. demonstrate commitment to improving quality of life for all those we serve.
Recognizing the needs of the State of West Virginia and the mission of the Health Sciences Education System, the Division of Physical Therapy works to optimize the health of its citizens through service, scholarship, and education.
Classification: Doctoral/Research University—Extensive
Locale: Small City