University of Texas at Arlington
College of Education
Education - Administration
UTA Box 19129
UTA Box 19479
Arlington, TX 76019
Master of Education (M.Ed.) - Educational Administration
- No more than 9 credit hours may be transferred.
- Courses must be equivalent to a course in the program, be 5 years old or less and show a grade of 'B' or better.
- All transfer hours must be approved by the program director and the Office of Graduate Studies.
- Not all courses are taught every semester and a sequence of classes may be required.
- Admitted students will meet with the program director to create and file a degree plan.
Administrative Internship: Internship will be arranged to be completed on the campus where the student is employed.
Accreditation:Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Facts & Figures
Classification: Doctoral/Research University—Extensive
Locale: Large City
Size & Settings: 20,000-39,999