Master of Science in Organizational Leadership and Ethics (MSOLE), Master of Science in Organizational Leadership and Ethics (MSOLE)
In the MS in Leadership and Change program, you’ll explore the multifaceted nature of organizational systems, ethics, conflict resolution and decision-making. And you’ll identify your own leadership strengths and ways to use them to initiate lasting change.
• Implement a systematic organizational assessment and develop action plans for change
• Examine quantitative and qualitative data from cross-functional areas of an organization in order to logically and creatively support decisions that mobilize change
• Communicate strategic direction, intent and processes related to change in ways that turn conflict into collaboration and lead people from resistance to acceptance
• Establish ethical frameworks to help organizations guide their business behaviors and practices
Convenient Class Schedules:
The MS in Leadership and Change is offered in an accelerated, low-residency format designed to accommodate the busy schedule of working professionals. Students will …
• Attend three semesters per year. Each semester includes two 7-week terms.
• Take two 7-week courses per semester, focusing on one course at a time.
• Meet for class once a week on campus for 3.5 hours.
• Complete the MSLC in five semesters (less than two years).
St. Edward's University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
International Student Requirements:
If English is not your native language, you will additionally need to achieve a minimum score of 79 on the Internet-based TOEFL (or its equivalent in other formats) or a score of 6.0 on the IELTS. You may also need other documents in order to gain admission and should work closely with your admission coordinator on those requirements.
Facts & Figures
Financial Aid: No
International Financial Aid: No
Classification: Master's College or University II
Locale: Large City
Size & Settings: 3,000-5,999