Master of Business Administration
In the St. Edward’s MBA program, you’ll dive into the key competencies expected of business leaders — entrepreneurial thinking, social enterprise, innovation, global collaboration and business analytics. You'll gain a solid grounding in traditional business skills, such as accounting, economics, finance, marketing and management. And you’ll delve into business challenges in current and emerging technologies, trends and practices.
Explore ways to:
• Leverage technology in all areas of business to improve outcomes
• Collect, analyze and apply complex data to optimize business decision-making
• Develop strategies and programs that maximize new and evolving marketing channels
• Transform continuous change and disruption into meaningful innovation and growth
• Integrate business goals with corporate responsibility and ethics
As part of your coursework, you’ll go out into the community to work with organizations on consulting projects that address their strategic business needs. You’ll also learn from business leaders we bring to campus. And our partnerships with organizations, such as Capital Factory, open opportunities for networking and internships.
Convenient Class Schedules:
MBA courses are offered in a flexible, low-residency structure that accommodates your career and personal life. Students will …
• Attend three semesters per year. Each semester includes two 7-week terms.
• Take two 7-week courses per semester to complete the MBA in two years.
• Take four 7-week courses per semester to complete the MBA in one year.
• Meet on campus for a Saturday class three times during each 7-week course, with all other coursework delivered online.
St. Edward's University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
International Student Requirements:
If English is not your native language, you will additionally need to achieve a minimum score of 79 on the Internet-based TOEFL (or its equivalent in other formats) or a score of 6.0 on the IELTS. You may also need other documents in order to gain admission and should work closely with your admission coordinator on those requirements.
Facts & Figures
Financial Aid: No
International Financial Aid: No
Classification: Master's College or University II
Locale: Large City
Size & Settings: 3,000-5,999