American InterContinental University-Houston
About American InterContinental University-Houston
Why Consider American InterContinental University-Houston?
American InterContinental University-Houston is a Four or more years, Private for-profit, located in a Houston setting in Houston,TX They offer the following awards: Associates, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree
- Special Learning Opportunities: Undergrad Distance, Grad Distance
- Credit Accepted: Credit for life experiences, Credit For Military, Advanced placement(AP) credits
- Carnegie Classification: Schools of business and management
- Religious Affiliation: Not applicable
|Faculty And Graduate Assistants By Primary Function||Full-Time||Part-Time|
|Research and public service||0||-|
|Total Graduate Assistants||-||-|
- Weekend Evening College Services
- Academic Career Counseling Services
- Placement Services Completers
- Library Services
Services and Programs for Service Members and Veterans
- Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 Gl Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
- Credit for military training
- Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families
- Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges
Enrollment, Attendance, Retention Rates and Graduation
Graduate attendance rate of 47% part-time and 53% full-time
For the years 2017-2018 American InterContinental University-Houston awarded: 14 associates, 55 bachelor's degrees, 68 master's degrees
- The school is full of many supportive people who genuinely care for each other. You just really need to join something that interests you and then you'll be able to find some great friends. People seem very chill for it being considered a top university. Definitely a calmer atmosphere compared to schools like Stanford and Berkeley.
- The university provides the best of both academics opportunities as well as extracurricular activities in order to help their students explore and/or grow their skills on a specific or variety of fields. Their goal is to get their students involved in what they love in order to grow and expand the students knowledge.
- Overall, I love being a student at USC. On campus, I am a research assistant, a newspaper writer, and a dancer on the competitive hip-hop team. I've met a wide variety of students at USC, some who astound me with their intelligence and hobbies. I love talking to my professors during their office hours. The downsides to being a USC student is that a lot of things are inordinately expensive, the tuition keeps rising (unnecessarily), and the area around it is not super nice.
- American InterContinental University, a member of the American InterContinental University System: Online
- American InterContinental University, a member of the American InterContinental University System: Atlanta, GA500 Embassy Row Northeast, Atlanta, GA, 30328
- American InterContinental University, a member of the American InterContinental University System: Los Angeles, CA12655 W. Jefferson Blvd., Los Angeles, CA, 90066
- American InterContinental University, a member of the American InterContinental University System: Weston, FL2250 North Commerce Parkway, Weston, FL, 33326
- American InterContinental University, a member of the American InterContinental University System: London, England110 Marylebone High Street, London, United Kingdom,
- American InterContinental University, a member of the American InterContinental University System: Houston, TX9999 Richmond Avenue, Houston, TX, 77042