Mount Marty College
About Mount Marty College
Why Consider Mount Marty College?
Mount Marty College is a Four or more years, Private not-for-profit, located in a Yankton setting in Yankton,SD They offer the following awards: Associates, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post-master's Certificate
- Special Learning Opportunities: Undergrad Distance
- Credit Accepted: Dual credit, Credit for life experiences, Advanced placement(AP) credits
- Carnegie Classification: Master's Colleges and Universities (smaller programs)
- Religious Affiliation: Roman Catholic
|Faculty And Graduate Assistants By Primary Function||Full-Time||Part-Time|
|Research and public service||0||-|
|Total Graduate Assistants||-||-|
- ROTC Services
- Remedial Services
- Academic Career Counseling Services
- Employment Services for Students
- Placement Services Completers
- Daycare Services
- Library Services
Services and Programs for Service Members and Veterans
- Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 Gl Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
- Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families
- Remedial Services
Enrollment, Attendance, Retention Rates and Graduation
Graduate attendance rate of 24% part-time and 76% full-time
For the years 2017-2018 Mount Marty College awarded: 15 associates, 114 bachelor's degrees, 54 master's degrees, 1 post-master's certificates
- The school is full of many supportive people who genuinely care for each other. You just really need to join something that interests you and then you'll be able to find some great friends. People seem very chill for it being considered a top university. Definitely a calmer atmosphere compared to schools like Stanford and Berkeley.
- The university provides the best of both academics opportunities as well as extracurricular activities in order to help their students explore and/or grow their skills on a specific or variety of fields. Their goal is to get their students involved in what they love in order to grow and expand the students knowledge.
- Overall, I love being a student at USC. On campus, I am a research assistant, a newspaper writer, and a dancer on the competitive hip-hop team. I've met a wide variety of students at USC, some who astound me with their intelligence and hobbies. I love talking to my professors during their office hours. The downsides to being a USC student is that a lot of things are inordinately expensive, the tuition keeps rising (unnecessarily), and the area around it is not super nice.
- Mount Marty College: Sioux Falls, SD5001 W. 41st Street, Sioux Falls, SD, 57105
- Mount Marty College: Yankton, SD1105 West 8th Street, Yankton, SD, 57078