The Graduate School
1150 Douglas Turnpike
Smithfield, RI 02917
Master of Arts in Communication
A Master of Arts in Communication will set you apart from peers by helping you master the full
complement of communication skills that employers demand – and that will enable you to start an exciting career, enhance your present abilities, or make a complete change in your career.
Bryant’s Master of Arts in Communication allows you to specialize either in Organizational
Communication, Health Communication, or an individually tailored area of study designed for
your particular interests. No matter what your undergraduate degree is in – and regardless of
whether you are just beginning your career or someone with work experience – this program will teach you the communication skills required in 21st century careers by drawing on the newest
theories, concepts, and research in the field of Communication.
Here are some advantages to Bryant’s Master of Arts program:
• Start the program when you want – fall, spring, or summer.
• Obtain your degree in as few as 18 months.
• Enjoy an expedited admission process, where GREs are optional and there are no prerequisites for admission.
• Take advantage of our “special student status” which allows you to take two courses without formally applying to the program.
• Earn Certificates of Graduate Study that can be applied to the Master of Arts degree.
• Work with a dedicated faculty mentor who will help you with everything from course selection to career paths or paths to higher education.
• Specialize in a course of study designed particularly for you.
• Participate in consistently small classes that allow focused and individual attention.
• Enjoy a convenient schedule, with all classes offered in the evenings.
• Engage in a high degree of interactivity with professors both inside and outside the classroom.
• Take advantage of multiple forms of coursework through which you can gain practical experience.
• Enjoy strong support from the AMICA Career Education Center.
• Take the classes you want – there are only a small number of required courses, the rest is your choice.
Financial Aid: Yes
Classification: Master's Colleges & Universities: Small Programs
Locale: Large Suburb
Size & Settings: 3,000-5,999