University of Puerto Rico-Medical Sciences
About University of Puerto Rico-Medical Sciences
Why Consider University of Puerto Rico-Medical Sciences?
University of Puerto Rico-Medical Sciences is a Four or more years, Public, located in a San Juan setting in San Juan,PR They offer the following awards: Associates, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post-master's Certificate, Doctor's Degree, Doctor's Degree - Professional Practice, Doctor's Degree - Research/Scholarship
- Special Learning Opportunities: Grad Distance
- Carnegie Classification: Medical schools and medical centers
- Religious Affiliation: Not applicable
|Faculty And Graduate Assistants By Primary Function||Full-Time||Part-Time|
|Research and public service||0||-|
|Total Graduate Assistants||-||-|
- Remedial Services
- Academic Career Counseling Services
- Library Services
Services and Programs for Service Members and Veterans
- Remedial Services
Enrollment, Attendance, Retention Rates and Graduation
Graduate attendance rate of 6% part-time and 94% full-time
For the years 2017-2018 University of Puerto Rico-Medical Sciences awarded: 50 associates, 154 bachelor's degrees, 236 master's degrees, 4 post-master's certificates, 9 doctor's degrees, 193 doctor's degrees - professional practice, 8 doctor's degrees - research/scholarship
- The school is full of many supportive people who genuinely care for each other. You just really need to join something that interests you and then you'll be able to find some great friends. People seem very chill for it being considered a top university. Definitely a calmer atmosphere compared to schools like Stanford and Berkeley.
- The university provides the best of both academics opportunities as well as extracurricular activities in order to help their students explore and/or grow their skills on a specific or variety of fields. Their goal is to get their students involved in what they love in order to grow and expand the students knowledge.
- Overall, I love being a student at USC. On campus, I am a research assistant, a newspaper writer, and a dancer on the competitive hip-hop team. I've met a wide variety of students at USC, some who astound me with their intelligence and hobbies. I love talking to my professors during their office hours. The downsides to being a USC student is that a lot of things are inordinately expensive, the tuition keeps rising (unnecessarily), and the area around it is not super nice.
- University of Puerto Rico - Medical Sciences Campus: San Juan, PRGobernador Piñero, San Juan, PR, 00921