Center for Advanced Studies On Puerto Rico and the Caribbean
About Center for Advanced Studies On Puerto Rico and the Caribbean
Why Consider Center for Advanced Studies On Puerto Rico and the Caribbean?
Center for Advanced Studies On Puerto Rico and the Caribbean is a Four or more years, Private not-for-profit, located in a San Juan setting in San Juan,PR They offer the following awards: Master's Degree, Doctor's Degree
- Carnegie Classification: Other special-focus institutions
- Religious Affiliation: Not applicable
|Faculty And Graduate Assistants By Primary Function||Full-Time||Part-Time|
|Research and public service||0||-|
|Total Graduate Assistants||-||-|
- Library Services
Services and Programs for Service Members and Veterans
Enrollment, Attendance, Retention Rates and Graduation
Graduate attendance rate of 35% part-time and 65% full-time
For the years 2017-2018 Center for Advanced Studies On Puerto Rico and the Caribbean awarded: 62 master's degrees, 54 doctor's degrees
- The school is full of many supportive people who genuinely care for each other. You just really need to join something that interests you and then you'll be able to find some great friends. People seem very chill for it being considered a top university. Definitely a calmer atmosphere compared to schools like Stanford and Berkeley.
- The university provides the best of both academics opportunities as well as extracurricular activities in order to help their students explore and/or grow their skills on a specific or variety of fields. Their goal is to get their students involved in what they love in order to grow and expand the students knowledge.
- Overall, I love being a student at USC. On campus, I am a research assistant, a newspaper writer, and a dancer on the competitive hip-hop team. I've met a wide variety of students at USC, some who astound me with their intelligence and hobbies. I love talking to my professors during their office hours. The downsides to being a USC student is that a lot of things are inordinately expensive, the tuition keeps rising (unnecessarily), and the area around it is not super nice.
- Caribbean Center For Advanced Studies: Doral, FL2173 NW 99th Ave, Doral, FL, 33166