Saint Charles Borromeo Seminary-Overbrook
About Saint Charles Borromeo Seminary-Overbrook
Why Consider Saint Charles Borromeo Seminary-Overbrook?
Saint Charles Borromeo Seminary-Overbrook is a Four or more years, Private not-for-profit, located in a Wynnewood setting in Wynnewood,PA They offer the following awards: Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree
- Credit Accepted: Dual credit, Advanced placement(AP) credits
- Carnegie Classification: Theological seminaries, Bible colleges, and other faith-related institutions
- Religious Affiliation: Roman Catholic
|Faculty And Graduate Assistants By Primary Function||Full-Time||Part-Time|
|Research and public service||0||-|
|Total Graduate Assistants||-||-|
- Academic Career Counseling Services
- Library Services
Services and Programs for Service Members and Veterans
Enrollment, Attendance, Retention Rates and Graduation
Graduate attendance rate of 31% part-time and 69% full-time
For the years 2017-2018 Saint Charles Borromeo Seminary-Overbrook awarded: 9 bachelor's degrees, 39 master's degrees
- The school is full of many supportive people who genuinely care for each other. You just really need to join something that interests you and then you'll be able to find some great friends. People seem very chill for it being considered a top university. Definitely a calmer atmosphere compared to schools like Stanford and Berkeley.
- The university provides the best of both academics opportunities as well as extracurricular activities in order to help their students explore and/or grow their skills on a specific or variety of fields. Their goal is to get their students involved in what they love in order to grow and expand the students knowledge.
- Overall, I love being a student at USC. On campus, I am a research assistant, a newspaper writer, and a dancer on the competitive hip-hop team. I've met a wide variety of students at USC, some who astound me with their intelligence and hobbies. I love talking to my professors during their office hours. The downsides to being a USC student is that a lot of things are inordinately expensive, the tuition keeps rising (unnecessarily), and the area around it is not super nice.
- St. Charles Borromeo Seminary, Overbrook: Wynnewood, PA100 Wynnewood Road, Wynnewood, PA, 19096