John G. Rangos, Sr. School of Health Sciences
M.S. Speech-Language Pathology
The Speech-Language Pathology program at Duquesne gives students an excellent academic and broad-based clinical education experience at an accelerated pace. Here's what you'll find:
- The nation's first five-year, accelerated program that guarantees students a bachelor's and master's degree upon completion (providing students meet academic criteria).
- Integrated academics, clinical practice and research.
- State-of-the-art equipment and facilities providing real-world experience assessing and treating speech, language, and hearing problems.
- A large and diverse network of externships with dedicated clinical instructors who teach in real-life settings.
- Faculty members committed to teaching and research, bringing students the best academic and clinical education.
- A rich student life with opportunities for fun, athletics, cultural events, networking, volunteerism, international travel and more.
Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Middle States Commission on Higher Education
International Student Requirements:
Please see the program website for additional details.
Facts & Figures
Duquesne University's Office of Financial Aid provides information regarding loan opportunities. Special military/veteran tuition rates are available for some programs.