John G. Rangos, Sr. School of Health Sciences
600 Forbes Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15282
The Speech-Language Pathology program at Duquesne gives students an excellent academic and broad-based clinical education experience at an accelerated pace. Here's what you'll find:
- The nation's first five-year, accelerated program that guarantees students a bachelor's and master's degree upon completion (providing students meet academic criteria).
- Integrated academics, clinical practice and research.
- State-of-the-art equipment and facilities providing real-world experience assessing and treating speech, language, and hearing problems.
- A large and diverse network of externships with dedicated clinical instructors who teach in real-life settings.
- Faculty members committed to teaching and research, bringing students the best academic and clinical education.
- A rich student life with opportunities for fun, athletics, cultural events, networking, volunteerism, international travel and more.
Accreditation:Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Middle States Commission on Higher Education
International Student Requirements:Please see the program website for additional details.
Facts & Figures
Classification: Doctoral/Research University—Intensive
Loans Offered: Duquesne University's Office of Financial Aid provides information regarding loan opportunities. Special military/veteran tuition rates are available for some programs.
Locale: Large City